Monday, February 10, 2014

Chocolates or Flowers?

As we approach Valentine's Day I have a question for you.  Do you prefer chocolates or flowers ?    Hmmm - Rick knows NOT to give me chocolates because I overindulge.  I'll eat them until they're gone; and then besides a huge stomach ache,  the scale is not very kind the next day.   Does that make chocolates wrong?  Absolutely...not!  Chocolates are certainly a great way to express your appreciation and love for someone.  Plus the taste and smell are indescribably delicious.

Now flowers - you can never go wrong with flowers!  They are full of life, beautiful in appearance, fragrant, and lift our spirits!  Rick knows he can never go wrong by bringing me a bouquet of flowers.  And when I am down, sometimes I'll buy a few flowers or pick some to brighten my day!  

Whichever you choose to buy for someone else or buy for yourself this Valentine's Day, I just want you to know that you are loved and appreciated by many people; and that is really what this week is about!   I am so glad to be a part of your life...and glad you're a part of mine.

I hope you have a wonderful week!   Lynette

No comments: