Monday, June 23, 2014

Emergency Fitness Required!

Hi Everyone - I just realized another reason to stay fit and trim!  Fitness Emergencies!!!  This is a picture of our 3 year old grandson, Trey, who has no fear!   When little Trey put his arm floating bands on at the pool this past weekend, he immediately ran for the diving boards.  Before I knew it, he was on the diving board ready to jump.  

Frantic Nana walked quickly to the deep end and dove in to greet my little pistol as he entered the water.  Rick and I had many talks with Mr. Trey that hour of non-stop running, jumping, constantly getting the whistle blown at him by the lifeguard before he finally had to go to time-out.   It was cute for the most part; but I was so thankful Papa and I had the fitness to have fun with our grandsons in the deep water swimming, going down the water slides and jumping and diving off the boards.

So the question this week for you is this - are you fit and ready to dive in and save someone in trouble?  You never know when there might be an "Emergency Fitness Required."

No comments: