Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Something New to Tackle

March 1st is almost here!  I know many of you have made New Year's Resolutions and for some reason haven't gotten started yet.  Weight loss and fitness goals sometimes take a while to kick in.  If you are having trouble, NOW is a good time to get it going.   Find something new and exciting to get your engines to turn on.  A year ago, I decided to learn how to jump rope.  I was looking for something new to tackle.  I hadn't jumped rope since I was a little girl so this one was a big one for me.  Anyway, after consistent practice, finding fun music to jump to, and I realized how it made me faster on the racquetball court, I am very happy with how I ended the year.

Okay, so my friends are challenging me to do a mini-triathalon this year.  Hmmm - thinking about it - what do you think?

Check out why I chose to learn how to jump rope:
  • It's fun
  • Easy to learn
  • Burns up to 1,000 calories/hour
  • Fun for the whole family
  • Portable
  • Inexpensive
  • Safe
  • Improves athletic skills
  • Great music to jump to!
Check out the video my 2 girlfriends and I made before Christmas to celebrate our new moves!  http://youtu.be/7ayx19fnkvA

Let's do it together!  Lynette

No comments: